Wednesday 5 February 2014

asoi projects & news



Yes...more and more to do. I have my hands full making projects. The weather is not helping. Still wet and no signs of winter. It's wet, cold and dark. Where is the winter!? I want some snow! If not snow I want spring! ;)

I would like to share some news with you. I couldn't resist and I sent my application for Guest Designer team member and I'm in! the full list of Guest Designers for next few months you can find here.




On Monday I showed my layout on a a sprinkle of imagination blog.
The layout without a photo...


One more project using Glitz Design Raven collection. I have showed it sometime ago at a sprinkle of imagination blog, you can see it here.



Magda x

6 comments:

  1. Always love your tutorials and creations, Magda! It will be great to see you what you will come up with faber castell produts!
    And I was laughing for a min.,looking at the image and quote 'I've so much to do that I am going to bed' becoz' I am in same situation as I've joined as DT for first time, recently and catching up with my personal projects and DT work!
    Any how...all the best for your DT job at FC....hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magda congratulations ...... Look forward to seeing your work on there blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being on yet another design team - you are truly a worthy contributor and I adore your original work so much - and love it when you pop up on A sprinkle of imagination blog - which I follow too!

    Your work is always refreshingly original and I am so looking forward to seeing your creations for Faber Castell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the DT Guest Designer, Magda. You are well deserving of this appointment, and they are lucky to have you on board. You are definitely a busy girl as of late--you are on a roll, so to speak! And, I am loving what you are doing! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented Magda, I'm sure you'll have a blast on your newest DT, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic - huge congratulations on your Guest spot, Magda - so well deserved.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete