Monday 28 September 2009

Simon Says...IT`S A STITCH UP!

Once again boxes and once again for Simon Says Challenge - stitching. Please don`t think I left card making. Only I need some boxes for my new goodies.

Recipe: Dovecraft papers and brads, Ink it up! - white pigment.
I drew and cut a butterfly than inked edges.
-----------------------------
Kolejne pudełeczka i drugi raz dla Simon Says Challenge. Ostatnio pełno pudełeczek na blogu, ale nie porzuciłam robienia kartek. Nazwijmy to przerwą porządkową. Musiałam zrobić kilka pudełeczek żeby uporządkować przydasie w szufladzie a przy okazji dlaczego nie wrzucić ich na wyzwania?! ;)

Zaraz wracam do mojej małej 'pracowni' wymyślać kartki na kolejne wyzwania...tym razem obowiązkowe ;)

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful box! The papers and the butterfly are gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. kolejne sliczne pudełeczka , może już skończysz coooo???? Wynocha na spacer dziewczyny pewnie chętnie pobiegają sio ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Magda, thanks for visit me I se your blog and I loved your boxes, they are fantastic!

    Hugs from México

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely boxes, so creative!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to make some boxes like these on my Quickutz and you have now inspired me to do that! Love them! Just starting my blog and hope to be able to share my creations soon:}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are lovely boxes too ! :-) I have some papers very similar to these ,, I should use them ,, they are gorgeous ! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little box... I love the paper and teh stitching. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boxes look fabulous! I love the stitching around the edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous boxes!!!!! Love that paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous boxes!! I love the butterfly on top!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete